Breathing Zone is a doctor recommended therapeutic breathing exercise. In just 5 minutes you can start to reduce stress and anxiety and improve your mood. Used daily, Breathing Zone can help manage high blood pressure.
Breathing Zone uses a clinically proven therapeutic breathing exercise that decreases your heart rate, and with daily use can help manage high blood pressure.
Easy to Use
There are no complicated settings and no difficult breathing patterns to master. All you need to do is breathe in and out according to the guide.
- Easy to follow voice instructions.
- Intuitive animated breathing guide.
- Five calming guide sounds.
- Breathing Analyzer measures your breathing rate.
- Timed sessions from 2 to 60 minutes.
- Weekly Target tracks your therapeutic breathing minutes.
High Blood Pressure:
The FDA now approves therapeutic breathing as a recognized treatment for high blood pressure (hypertension). Clinical studies in the Journal of Human Hypertension and the American Journal of Hypertension have shown that doing therapeutic breathing for 45 minutes a week can help lower high blood pressure.